Your shopping cart is empty!
Terms & Conditions
The Buyer accepts and agrees that:
1. The Seller will only supply Products under these Terms and Conditions, which are conclusive and non-negotiable.
2. The Seller assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the use of any of the Products sold.
3. The Buyer accepts full responsibility and liability for the use of the Products and services supplied by the Seller and will not hold The Seller liable for any damages suffered whatsoever, whether direct or consequential.
4. The Buyer confirms that lenses ordered have been prescribed by a registered Optometrist and that the prescription supplied is not older than six months.
5. The Seller makes no warranties apart from manufacturer defect, whether expressed or implied, with regard to any of the Products sold.
6. The Seller specifically does not guarantee the vision or comfort from any products purchased as the lens prescriptions and lens types are supplied by the Buyer from their Optometrist.
7. The Buyer warrants that they hold the Seller (and it's employees and shareholders) free of any and all legal action and prosecution. This includes any entrapment procedures that may be perpetrated or attempted by law enforcement and government agents and/or their agencies.
8. The Buyer is at least 18 years old and of legal age and capacity in their country of residence.
9. All charges including freight and taxes must be met by the Buyer including all return costs if the Products have to be returned to the Seller.
10. In the event of an officially confirmed mailing loss the Products will be shipped for a second and final time. If a further mailing loss occurs then a refund will be issued.
11. If the Buyer wishes to return Products, as long as the Products are sent by the Buyer within 7 days of receipt and received by the Seller in a good, unopened, resalable condition, a Product Credit Note or refund can be issued. All costs of returning Product will be for the Buyers account.
12. If the Seller has shipped the wrong Products or Products have arrived in a damaged condition due to incorrect packaging, then the Seller must be contacted first and then the package and Products must be returned to the Seller for inspection. If the fault is identified and agreed, the Seller will reship the Products.
13. The Seller does not offer medical advice. All information is supplied on an educational basis and should not be construed to replace that of an Optometrist. All translations are offered on a best effort basis. Any opinions stated are not necessarily those of the Seller. Where applicable, material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information for research and educational purposes.
14. The Seller reserves the right to alter methods of shipment or to refuse orders.
15. Subject to availability and receipt of payment, orders will be processed within 48 hours and delivery confirmed by way of email.
17. The provision of goods and services by the Seller is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, the Seller will refund the client in full within 14 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a R50.00 administration fee.
18. Credit card transactions will be acquired for the Seller via PayFast. PayFast uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption security and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
19. Customer details will be stored by the Seller separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayFast’s secure site. For more detail on PayFast refer to www.payfast.co.za.
20. The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
21. The Seller chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
22. Other conditions that are not covered in these Terms and Conditions will be determined by the Seller conclusively and misterspex.co.za Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. The Seller may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
Our mission is to provide quality eyewear at excellent prices.
Free Anti-Reflective Coating
Our lenses come with the latest advanced Anti-reflective Coating and 100% UV Protection. Please note that all these coating will be offered free with the lenses. We don't add any hidden charges and you receive all these extra high quality features absolutely free!!! Saving you up to R800!
The Scratch Resistant Coating
Our lenses are very durable as they are protected with a Hard Scratch resistant Coating on both sides of the lens. This coating will not prevent a deep scratches if the lens is dropped on a hard surface, but is excellent at minimizing all the small scratches that generally occur in day to day handling, making your glasses clearer for longer. A Scratch Resistant Coating is included on your lenses free of charge - there is no extra amount to pay. This extra coating is normally priced at R200-500 at your local Optometrist.
Do I need this Anti-Reflective Coating?
Our Anti-Reflective Coating is ideal for computer use and driving at night. The coating works by increasing the light transmission through the lenses, providing you with the clearest, sharpest vision at all times. Any great-looking pair of glasses will look even better: people will see your eyes through the lenses, not the light reflection! An Anti-Reflective Coating is included on your lenses free of charge - there is no extra amount to pay. This extra coating is normally priced at R400 at your local optician!
Free Spectacle Case and Lens Cloth
With your sunglasses or eyeglasses you will receive
all original packaging and accessories. In most cases this means the original
box, product and manufacturer documentation, Frames case and branded cleaning
In all other cases Misterspex will also include our own high quality micro fibre cloth to ensure that your lenses retain their cleanliness and brand new appearance.